Sunday, December 7, 2008

"A Worship Experience of EPIC Proportions"


This Wednesday, Velocity is hosting a worship night we're calling "With One Voice." The idea is to pack the PLEX (hopefully to standing room only) full of people of all ages as we join together "With One Voice" to worship. It should be a great night. Richard will be quoting a Jimmy Needham poem off of his latest album, we'll have some Scripture readings, communion, a short devotion on worship, then all of our Velocity worship leaders will be rotating through.
I'm stoked about it, but one of the main reasons I'm writing this blog is to let you know that YOU'RE INVITED!!! We're inviting everyone from middle school age and up as we get a very small view of what heaven is all about.

Revelation 5:11-12
Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:
“ Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”


I'm excited that both of my parents will be there. It should be a lot of fun, so please come! If you need more info, let me know. You can also read about it here on the Velocity website.

No comments: