Wednesday, March 4, 2009

666 = the ticket to fun?

Tonight we had a VIP party jammin before service. Everyone was invited
and all you had to do was get marked...with 666. No big deal though-
everyone was doing it and that's how to really have a good time.

It really was a lot of fun and even now as I look at the 666 on my
wrist it reminds me of how easy it was and how it seemed so right. I'm
sure it will to the people in Revelation too. It will just make sense-
they'll be able to buy and sell, all currency will be the same, etc.

We looked at 3 marks tonight: THE Mark, Our Marks, and Jesus' marks.
Each person marked with something reveals what they value. The
challenge tonight was to pan back and ask "What marks my life?" In the
end, many will take the mark for the Antichrist, but don't forget that
Christ took the marks for us!

No comments: