Friday, October 31, 2008

A rare day

Today is the one day of the year that you shouldn't be shocked if the
person driving next to you is all bloody or has fangs or is a witch,
although somehow it always catches me off guard. This morning at
Saxby's, a zombie made my coffee and a Ninja Turtle served it to me.
That's never happened before.

On a spiritual note- on Wednesday in Velocity, we talked about how
Satan is all about ruining our lives so I think we should set out to
ruin his. Since today is his holiday, I think we should try extra
hard. We talked about the weapon we have to ruin his day. We called it
our "Satan basher," but it's more commonly known as PRAYER! He hates
when we pray! Plus, on a day when people are consumed with death, it
can be a strategic time to talk to them about what happens after
death. That sure would ruin Satan's day if we used his special day to
bring even more people to his enemy's kingdom! I love ruining stuff
for him! And hey, while you're at it, ruining his day and all, turn to
Revelation 19 & 20 and remind him of his future!

No comments: